tel: (805) 988-5188


Transitional Care Program

To be referred to The Transitional Care Program please call your Primary Care Physician. SeaView IPA has developed a Transitional Care Program to support the Primary Care Physician (PCP) in the home setting. The program is staffed with Nurse Practitioners (NP) who will visit you in your home or Assisted Living Facility. A NP is a Registered Nurse (RN) who has completed advanced education and training in the diagnosis and management of common medical conditions, including chronic illnesses. Together the PCP and NP create a treatment plan and work together to supervise your healthcare.

For more information about the Transitional Care Program, please call Jack Swartz @ 805-604-3326.

Back to Top